Chamber Pros, do you want to use LinkedIn to grow your chamber’s membership?
To retain more members?
To grow your non-dues revenue budget?
What about using LinkedIn to grow your career? Do you want to have more influence and respect?
Linkedin can do these things for you and your chamber.
But you have to be using it correctly.
Watch this recorded webinar and learn the best practices chambers and chamber pros are employing to achieve their business aims.
LinkedIn for Chamber Pros Webinar
In this chamber focused webinar we discussed how chamber professionals and chambers are using social media and LinkedIn to create awareness, build your network and relationships, and convert prospects into members and a source of non-dues revenue.
In this 50 minute webinar we teach and share:
- Updated statistics concerning LinkedIn. These numbers prove you must be there.
- Benefits for you and your chamber from utilizing LinkedIn in the right way.
- How to create a profile that provides a great first impression and also gives you instant credibility.
- Ninja tricks that you probably don’t know concerning LinkedIn Recommendation and LinkedIn Endorsements.
- Tips and tricks to build your network in a very human way.
- Engagement strategies that help you build relationships and move prospects down the funnel.
- How to engage in and manage the various groups you are involved with.
- How to customize your LinkedIn Newsfeed for maximum value and relationship building.
- How to save time and money on LinkedIn by avoiding these options.
This webinar, and the other chamber specific webinars in our library, are available as a benefit of membership.
Non-members, if you wish to only view this LinkedIn webinar the cost is $39.
Members, watch now (you must be logged in to see the webinar below)!
What has been your experience with LinkedIn?
What tips do you have for your fellow chamber professionals?