Are you using YouTube at your chamber?
Do you think your members and prospects are using YouTube?
You can bet they are.
YouTube for Chambers and Chamber Professionals
In this Chamber Professionals Webinar, discover the latest best practices for using YouTube to create awareness of what your chamber does for your members and community, build relationships with your members and prospects, and grow your membership (and retain those members).
Watch this one hour webinar and discover:
- The latest stats on YouTube and how they relate to chambers
- Why you can’t treat YouTube like another advertising vehicle (20th century thinking)
- What content to create for your members and community
- How to create awareness and tell your chamber’s story through YouTube
- How to get the full SEO benefits of YouTube
- Specific recommendations on equipment you will need
- How to build relationships through video and “Secret Laws” that you will benefit from
- How to convert video watchers into members
- What to avoid doing on YouTube
- Specific examples of chambers doing YouTube well
This webinar, and the many other chamber specific webinars in our library, are available as a benefit of membership.
Non-members, if you wish to view this webinar the cost is $39.
Members, watch now (you must be logged in to see the webinar below).