Have you used the Facebook lists feature yet? It’s a great way to get people to interact with your content, which is super important since Facebook announced they’ll be showing less “business” content and more “friend” posts.
Facebook lists feature provides you with a few ideas such as My Plans for the Weekend and Friends Who Can Always Make Me Laugh. They’re a good start but you can also create your own.
Ideas for Fun Facebook Lists
The Facebook lists feature allows users to create a list that’s easy to read and grabs attention thanks to Facebook’s autoformatting. For greater engagement ask your audience what they would add to your post.
Here are a few ideas for the chamber:
- What makes our town special?
- Our favorite hometown events are:
- You know you’re from here if…
- Best place to get dessert (in no particular order). Use this idea for a number of businesses particularly if you only have a few on your membership roster.
- Food we are most known for:
- Most photographed area or aspect of our town (ask people to share their pics in the comments):
- Best holiday in town:
- One thing I would never want to change about living here:
- It’s not officially fall until…
- Songs that describe our town.
- This year’s highlights.
- Goals for 2018.
- Items I can’t live without.
- Foreign places I would most like to travel to (you can use these comments for ideas for your next chamber trip.
- My professional bucket list (these suggestions could be the basis for your next chamber webinar or lunch and learn.)
You can also use these same ideas with the survey feature on Facebook.
As of this writing, I only have the ability to create a list on my business page through Facebook mobile. If I access it on my laptop, that feature is not available. If you don’t see it on your desktop, try your phone.
Must read for all Chamber Professionals...