Business cards have come a long way. Just when you think digital media will kill them for good, card design companies create inventive ideas and new printing possibilities. Now that both sides can be printed in four color for a palatable price (I remember the days where you tried to add as little as possible because everything was an up charge), chambers are really getting inventive.
Ideas to Make a Big Impression with the Back of Your Chamber Business Cards
Sure, you can opt to place your name and logo on the backside of your business card but chances are you have that on the front side anyway. Why not use that valuable real estate to convey additional info?
- your mission statement
- 5-10 reasons to join the chamber
- an aerial picture of your community
- a word cloud of things you do
- a funny cartoon
- a member to member shopping notice (let members know the person coming by did so because they’re a chamber member)
- an invitation to join the chamber (sometimes all it takes is an ask)
- a picture of your signature event
- an image of your board and/or staff
- a picture of your town drawn by an elementary school student (you can run a contest)
- a “recipe” for business success
- a list of repeating events (like breakfast networking meetings)
- a note of thanks for their investment in you or appreciation as you work towards a better tomorrow
- a list of recent accomplishments and projects (this works well if you have cards printed frequently)
- punch card offers (make your business card do double-duty as a rewards card as well)
- a blank spot to write in someone who did a great job for you (it’s a compliment and a business card all in one)
- social media platforms you participate on
- an invitation to greatness (think of it like Wonka’s Golden Ticket)
- list of commonly requested phone numbers
- a favorite inspirational quote with community image behind it
What’s on the back of your chamber business card? Share ideas here.