Have you considered offering chamber trips through your organization?
Would you love to bring in new non-dues revenue from these chamber trips and chamber excursions?
Has your chamber looked at luxury destinations around the world to offer your members and community?
Would you value learning more about the hottest new destinations and other details concerning chamber trips?
Chamber Trips Interview
In this chamber focused interview, we discuss all of this and more with Harish Shroff of Indus Travels. Indus was in attendance at the recent ACCE chamber conference in Oklahoma City.
Harish was able to get Jessica Helling of Dubai Tourism to join us. Jessica is the Director of Marketing for North America for Dubai Tourism. She joined us from New York. Harish was in Toronto. I was in Washington State.
We discussed Dubai and many other destinations around the world, including Russia and India.
In this recorded video interview we chatted about:
- Balancing business with leisure. These trips aren’t all business. They aren’t all vacation either.
- The value the members receive from traveling with the chamber rather than going it alone.
- Details on the cost of the trips and various details impacting the pricing of chamber travel.
- What’s included in a standard chamber trip and what can be added or customized.
- Other hot destinations around the world.
- Traveling into an area in turmoil. Is it safe?
- How small chambers can participate in chamber trips.
Disclosure: This interview is purely informational. No one was compensated or paid. Indus has been a client of mine in the past.
Interested in this topic?
Here is a free chamber-specific resource for you...
Registration for the 2017 Chamber Pros Online Conference is NOW OPEN! (Get the details)