Does your chamber play a leading role in your community’s economic development efforts?
Are you open to learning about a new tool that can help your chamber play an even bigger role, perhaps helping your members expand their businesses locally? Or maybe you would love to encourage existing businesses to relocate to your area? Or maybe you want to help your members make smarter business decisions based on data?
Whatever your economic development goals, today, big data plays a role. Chambers are seeing this and wanting to offer their members and prospects tools that can help them turn all this data into business intelligence.
I recently came across a news story about the Bowling Green Chamber adding a new economic development tool based on big data. I reached out to the company they are using to see how they are helping chambers.
- Giving your members and community access to big data solutions normally only available to Fortune 500 companies
- How SizeUp allows your members (or members and the community) to benchmark their data against their competitors and spot trends or opportunities
- How SizeUp can help companies make better decisions through data
- How Sizeup is customized for chambers, providing access to the vast amounts of data available today but keeping it understandable and limited to the chamber’s region
- How members interface with SizeUp through the chamber’s website (can be password protected or open)
Watch the Video
SizeUp Helps Chambers With Economic Development
If you are interested in getting a demo of the SizeUp service, you can contact them through their website.
What is your chamber doing in the realm of economic development?
Disclosure: I am not being compensated by SizeUp to share this info. I just love to keep my audience appraised of the latest tech solutions in the chamber industry.