In this edition of the Chamber Focus Show we discussed what could be a game changer for chambers, and their members, namely, Social CRM.
We interviewed Jon Ferarra, the CEO and founder of Social CRM industry leader Nimble, on relationship building and revenue generation through his new Social CRM tool (or, more accurately, social media relationship management tool).
In this, the 24th edition of the Chamber Focus Show, we discussed:
- How Nimble and other Social CRM’s differ from your chamber’s CRM.
- How to stay top of mind and drive revenue through relationships rather than the old model of shouting at (advertising to) your members and customers
- How to save time by bringing all your social media accounts and email together through the Nimble interface
- How to record all your social media conversations in one place automatically, rather than trying to take notes and do data entry
- How to use Nimble to segment your membership database and export to your email client (I use MailChimp for this) so you can approach your target market with messages that specifically resonate with them
- And a whole lot more
Access this episode and the other episodes of the Chamber Focus Show in the Chamber Professionals Education (CPEd) resource
Jon talked about, to paraphrase, “How the old way of doing business is dead.” He also shared many tips and insights on relationship building and rethinking the sales funnel in the age of social media.
We heard from the panel of chamber President/CEO’s on what they were seeing concerning doing business today. Matter of fact, Greg Durocher of the Cambridge Chamber shared his insights on how communication has evolved from advertising, to marketing, to today’s relationship building.
Watch the video now and learn about this new tool that everyone in the chamber industry should know about.
Are you a chamber professional? Join the Chamber Professional’s Group on Facebook
Disclosure: Nimble did not pay to be on the Chamber Focus Show. The interview is purely information, empowering chamber professionals with insights and relationships.