Want to grow your chamber through digital media and content marketing?
And I don’t mean kinda grow it. I mean massive growth. I mean radical growth. This idea is that big. It is that important.
If so, if you are ready to revolutionize the services of your chamber as it concerns digital media, you are going to have to optimize everything you do online, especially your content marketing.
This means incorporating a new model, a new focus, one based on providing value through multiple channels, one that effectively turns your chamber into a content marketing machine.
Optimize Your Content Marketing
In this, the 40th edition of the Chamber Focus Show, we had a robust discussion with one of the leading experts in the world on content marketing, Lee Odden.
For those don’t know Lee, His blog and company have been recognized as the #1 Content Marketing Blog (3 times) by Junta42, rated the #2 Social Media Blog by Social Media Examiner, ranked a top 10 Marketing Blog by Advertising Age, ranked a top 3 Small Biz Blog by Technorati, ranked a top PR Blog by PRWeb, and ranked a top Marketing PR Blog by Cision.
- A possible new model for chambers based on content marketing
- What’s winning in content marketing today (hint: Think outside in)
- The power of answering questions through various mediums
- Amazing sources of content for chambers
- Various schemes of categorization for content marketing
- Evergreen versus dated content and how to leverage evergreen
- How to do keyword research for chambers. Have you heard of Ubersuggest?
- 3 steps to the content marketing model
- Mobile apps, responsive design, and mobile sites. Which should your chamber use to deliver its content?
- Layers of value
- WordPress and other content management systems for chambers
Lee Odden on the Chamber Focus Show
What’s your take? Could content marketing be an important new value proposition for chambers? Could we really leverage our members and staff to provide valuable content marketing and use that strategy to move large groups of people from Awareness to Relationship to Conversions (ARC, the new Social Media Sales Funnel).
Lee Odden has been frequently cited for his search & social media marketing expertise by leading industry and business publications including The Economist and Fortune Magazine. As an active thought leader in the search marketing industry, he’s contributed to top industry publications such as Mashable, MarketingProfs and writes a column called “Social Media Smarts” for ClickZ.
He also publishes one of the most popular marketing blogs on the web, TopRank’s Online Marketing Blog, recognized as a leading business blog by Advertising Age, Junta42 and Social Media Examiner, attracting hundreds of thousands of visitors and nearly 50,000 subscribers.