Are you a social marketing savvy small business owner or manager?
Today, social marketing is sure to play a role in growing your small business. Matter of fact, as each day goes by, social marketing is becoming more and more imperative for your average, main-street, small business.
We interviewed social marketing expert Jeff Korhan, author the new book Built.In Social, to ask him how small business owners and executive should be using social media and digital marketing to grow their organizations.
Social Marketing Interview
- Social media for mainstream, non-technical, small businesses.
- Content marketing and social marketing tips and insights.
- Techniques and strategies to create awareness, build relationships, and convert strangers to customers.
- Relationship selling, creating comfort, being relatable, and establishing know, like, and trust.
- Reasons to blog, including creating content because search drives the web and content drives search.
- The power of providing value, of giving gifts and being a giver versus a taker online.
- We discussed Facebook, LinkedIn and other sites that work for small business.
- Finally, we discussed what people are really looking for online, which is solutions to their problems. Solve people’s problems and you will attract customers like a magnet.
What are you doing at your chamber or small business to use social marketing to grow your organizations?
JEFF KORHAN BIO
Jeff Korhan is business marketing speaker, trainer, and coach who helps mainstream small businesses use social media and Internet marketing to create exceptional customer experiences that accelerate business growth.
In the first decade of his career, Jeff was a Fortune 50 Sales and Marketing Manager. He later founded a landscape company that earned numerous awards, including twice being named Business of the Year. After 20 successful years he sold his business, and now applies three decades of marketing experience to helping clients develop sustainable marketing practices that capitalize on emerging business trends.
Jeff is an author, syndicated publisher, and regular content contributor to leading business publications and websites. His own New Media and Small Business Marketing site recently ranked among the Top 100 Small Business blogs in the world by Technorati Media, and a Top 42 Content Marketing blog by Junta42.
He maintains a busy schedule speaking and consulting on the topics of social media and Internet marketing, relationship selling, and small business trends. In addition to his authentic and informative style, Jeff’s audiences especially value his special skill for simplifying technology and complex business ideas to make them practical and useful.