In this edition of the Chamber Focus Show we discuss, among other things, how the use of video has made a dramatic impact at the Cambridge Chamber of Commerce.
Watch this fun interview and discussion with Greg Durocher and learn how he built up his chamber from about 700 members and a small budget to a power house chamber, the largest in Ontario.
Greg discusses everything he has learned about video for chambers. He also shares details on some video and technology secrets that all chambers should know about.
Access this episode and the other episodes of the Chamber Focus Show in the Chamber Professionals Education (CPEd) resource
In this video, we also discussed:
- The power of video to build relationships
- Being the face of your chamber
- Getting you chamber its own studio and equipment
- New video tools and interesting things that can be done today with tech
- The role of in-person networking
- Reasons to be a member and why Greg was disengaged while a member
- How to have your chamber be considered innovative
- Should chamber execs be taking out the garbage and changing light bulbs – and what Greg thinks of those who won’t.
- Personal branding and building your influence
- Government affairs and advocacy through video
- Online member training
- Chamber WebTV and so much more…
Share this post with your chamber colleagues.